Georgetown Dental Clinic
We welcome the following patients.
- All children under the age of 18.
- Neighborcare Health patients who are established with a medical provider. An established patient is one who has had two or more visits within the last 12 months to a Neighborcare Health medical provider.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, fillings and extractions
- Oral health education
- Limited oral surgery, as well as limited crown, denture and root canal services.
- Urgent care services for all patients on a first come, first served basis.
|Georgetown Dental Clinic Brochure||2.05 MB|