Find a Clinic
Clinics & Staff
High Quality, Affordable Care in your Neighborhood
Welcoming and respectful, Neighborcare Health provides high quality care while striving to empower each person we serve.
Our clinics provide a wide range of primary health care services for men, women and children. We care for you when sick and help you stay healthy with regular check-ups and health education. We offer:
- Preventive medical and dental care
- Obstetrics and newborn care, including midwifery services
- Gynecology and reproductive health care
- Pediatrics and well-child care
- Adolescent medicine
- Home health care referrals
- HIV/AIDS screening and treatment
- Outreach and case management
- Pharmacy and laboratory services
- Nutrition counseling and health education
- Substance abuse counseling
- Individual, marital, family counseling
- Social work services, including referrals for housing and financial assistance
To obtain your Neighborcare Health clinic records complete release of information form.
Please fax this document to 206-461-8382
Please mail this document to our Administrative Office:
Attn: Medical Records
905 Spruce St.
Seattle, WA 98104