45th Street Medical & Dental Clinic
We provide a range of primary care health services for men, women and children. We will care for you when you are sick and help you stay healthy with regular checkups and health education services. Some of the services we offer include:
- Preventive medical and dental care
- Family medicine
- Obstetrics and newborn care
- Gynecology and reproductive health care
- Pediatrics and well-child care
- Adolescent medicine
- Home health care referrals
- HIV/AIDS screening and treatment
- Outreach and case management
- Pharmacy and laboratory services
- Nutrition counseling and health education
- Mental health counseling
- Social work services
45th Street Dental Clinic is a general dentistry practice with a focus on children under the age of 18. We also accept pregnant women enrolled in the prenatal programs of both 45th Street Medical Clinic and Greenwood Medical Clinic. Our clinic recognizes oral care for children is an important aspect of their overall health program. We strive to educate patients about the benefits of good family dental hygiene. Parents wishing to make an appointment for an infant should do so before the child's first birthday.
- Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, filings and extractions
- Oral Health Education
- Limited oral surgery, as well as limited crown, denture and root canal services.
- Limited emergency services for adult patients over the age of 18.
Please call 206-548-2964 for more information on obtaining an emergency appointment.
|45th Street Medical & Dental Clinic||374.58 KB|