45th Street Medical & Dental Clinic
We provide a range of primary care health services for men, women and children. We will care for you when you are sick and help you stay healthy with regular checkups and health education services. Some of the services we offer include:
- Preventive medical care
- Family medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Gynecology and reproductive health care
- Obstetrics and newborn care
- Pediatrics and well-child care
- Sexually transmitted infections screening and counseling
- Nutrition counseling and health education
- Social work services
- Pharmacy and laboratory services
- Access for you and your family to evidence-based care and self-management support
45th Street Dental Clinic is a general dentistry practice with a focus on children under the age of 18. We also accept pregnant women enrolled in the prenatal programs of both 45th Street Medical Clinic and Greenwood Medical Clinic. Our clinic recognizes oral care for children is an important aspect of their overall health program. We strive to educate patients about the benefits of good family dental hygiene. Parents wishing to make an appointment for an infant should do so before the child's first birthday.
- Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, filings and extractions
- Oral Health Education
- Limited oral surgery, as well as limited crown, denture and root canal services.
- Limited emergency services for adult patients over the age of 18.
Please call 206-548-2964 for more information on obtaining an emergency appointment.
|45th Street Medical & Dental Clinic Brochure||1.79 MB|