Rainier Beach Medical & Dental Clinic
We provide a range of primary care health services for men, women and children. We will care for you when you are sick and help you stay healthy with regular checkups and health education services. Some of the services we offer include:
- Preventive medical care
- Family medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Gynecology and reproductive health care
- Obstetrics and newborn care, including midwifery
- Referral to WIC
- Pediatrics and well-child care
- Nutrition counseling and health education
- Mental health counseling
- Social work services
- Pharmacy and laboratory services
- Massage therapy
- Access for you and your family to evidence-based care and self-management support
We welcome the following patients.
- All children under the age of 18.
- Neighborcare Health patients who are established with a medical provider. An established patient is one who has had two or more visits within the last 12 months to a Neighborcare Health medical provider.
Rainier Beach Dental Clinic provides ongoing and urgent dental care. Some of the services we offer include:
• Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, fillings and extractions
• Oral health education
• Limited oral surgery, as well as limited crown, denture and root canal services
We have many appointments for children. However, due to the recent cutbacks in the Washington state budget, appointments for adult dental services are limited to our pregnant and diabetic patients and emergencies only.
Emergency dental care:
If time permits, we try to treat all emergency patients each day. Emergency patients must arrive at the clinic
ninety (90) minutes before the clinic closes. Children who need emergency care or any patient with visible swelling or trauma are given first priority.
|Rainier Beach Medical & Dental Clinic Brochure||1.77 MB|