Neighborcare Health at Chief Sealth International High School
Services offered at the Chief Sealth School-Based Health Center include:
• Evaluation and treatment of common health problems
• Sports physicals
• Preventive health care
• Reproductive health care
• Oral health services
• Individual and group therapy
• Coordination of care with community providers
• Crisis intervention
• Community and school-based referrals
• Issues we address include: depression, stress, relationship issues, grief & loss, trauma recovery,
problem-solving, working on goals
AND MUCH MORE.
See the Clinic Brochure for more information.
Who can be seen?
Any student enrolled at Chief Sealth High School can be seen by our providers by having a parent or guardian complete and sign the registration forms and return them to the school-based health center. They can either be delivered by the student or parent, or placed in a secure envelope and mailed to the health center's address (listed above). Printed copies of the registration forms are also available in the school-based health center. Under state law, youth may independently access some health care without parental consent, including reproductive health and mental health services.
|Chief Sealth School-based Health Center Brochure||1.52 MB|
|Registration Packet||665.23 KB|